Monday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Tuesday-Thursday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
During the weekdays, times before 12:00 pm and after 8:00pm, advanced booking required.
During the weekends, times before 12:00 pm and after 9pm, advanced booking is required.
Mall of Georgia
3333 Buford Drive
Buford GA 30519
Located Behind Barnes and Noble and next to Smokey Bones Bar and Grill
Please see our locations page.
There are no refunds; All sales are final. If you think you may be unable to make a reservation for any reason, we ask that you purchase the $4.99 booking insurance add-on for your reservation. This will allow your group to reschedule one time to any other date and time if you can not attend your reservation.
For your convenience, purchasing booking insurance will give you peace of mind. It will give you the option to change your reservation to a different date, time with no questions asked. Reservations can be changed up to 1 hour before showtime!
*One booking insurance fee will insure the whole group. There is no need to buy insurance for each member.
We ask that players arrive 15-20 minutes prior to their reservation. If they cannot, the amount of time we can wait will depend on a few things:
– Time of arrival. If you are only a couple minutes behind, we should be able to get you started, no problem. Filling out waivers beforehand will also help save you time if you are running late.
– Scheduling. There are other reservations that we must attend to, so if putting you in late will conflict with another reservation, we may have to deduct time in order to stay on schedule.
– Contact. If we haven’t heard from you and your booking’s start time has already passed, we will assume you are not coming and operate as such. Please call to let us know you are running late, even if you are only a few minutes behind.
Calling ahead does not grant you a ‘grace period’. The above conditions must be adhered to!
We will give you few options
Join the game in progress
Reschedule for another time slot during same day (if available)
No. Due to the nature of our business, we do not offer refunds.
Yes. 15-20 minutes earlier so you have enough time to park, find us, sign a waiver and listen to introduction.
– “Escape plan” up to 12 people
– “The Dig” up to 10 people
– “Witch Hunter” up to 12 people
– “Zombie Hour” up to 10 people
– “Wonderland” up to 10 people
– “Pirate Bay” up to 6 people
– “Detention” up to 6 people
– “Gold Heist” up to 6 people
You don’t want to play alone. It will be hard and not much fun.
Yes, Our rooms are private bookings.
Yes, Escape Rooms are fun for all ages.
We have a few ground rules, which must be followed at all times:
Listen to your Game Masters at all times!
Do not bring any weapons, alcoholic beverages, or pets onto the property
Respect other customers and employees; no rude or lewd behavior.
No smoking inside the facility.
No flashlights, food/drinks, purses/bags will be allowed inside.
We have free lockers at our facility. All your belongings will be safely stored there.
Yes. Yes and Yes. We actually encourage our guests to take pictures inside our games. What can be better marketing for us if not you sharing fun pictures on social media? P.S. Just make sure to tag us :)
Yes, for “Escape plan”, “Detention” and “Zombie Hour” games.
No. You can dress and wear anything you like.
Of course not. We are in the modern age. Just show the coupon on a smartphone.
Minimal age: 8 and up with parents.
Children 16 and older are allowed without parents
Yes. Everyone who is 18 years old and older will have to sign a waiver.
For anyone, 18 or younger parents need to sign a waiver on their behalf. You can sign a waiver here.
No. Each group of kids 16 and under should have at least one adult or guardian accompany them.