Graduation is such an exciting time, no matter your age. You deserve to celebrate all that you have achieved. Celebrate your accomplishments in a memorable way by booking your graduation party at Paranoia Quest Escape Room. Enjoy one last night with all your classmates or friends before you go your separate ways for the summer.
Elementary School Graduate – Headed to Middle School
You are headed to middle school and that sometimes means you are being separated from some of your closest friends. Enjoy a graduation party that will help you prepare for the uncharted territory of middle school.
- Organization – You’re going to need more organizational skills as you head to middle school. An escape room can help you practice organizing clues, evidence, and ideas.
- Relationships and Changes– Friendships change quickly in middle school especially as new ones form, so you have to learn to be flexible. Things are always changing in an escape room, so practice your flexibility and build strong bonds with your friends.
- Have Fun – Make sure you make the most of your summer break. It’s time to kick back and relax but don’t let your mind go to waste. An escape room is the perfect blend of fun for the kids and the mind.
Middle School Graduate– Start High School off Right
Heading to high school means you’re finally one of the big kids. Middle school was tough; everyone always says it’s the hardest and possibly most awkward time of their life. Celebrate making it through those three years with a super cool graduation party at an escape room.
- Discover New Passions – Murder Mystery may unlock a new found love for detective or forensic work or The Dig might inspire you to take a science class in archeology. You can explore all of these subjects in high school before settling on a college major.
- Friends – Friends are important in a new place. Have a fun time at your graduation party and make memories you can talk about all year long.
- Mind Games – Again keeping your mind sharp over the summer is the best way to not be overwhelmed the first week back. Why not start the summer off right with a test of your wits.
High School Graduate– Warm-Up Your Brain for College
Now is the time to pat yourself on the back treat yourself. Celebrate all you have accomplished in the 12 years of schooling with a thrilling adventure for your graduation party. Everyone has a cookout, stand out by taking your friends and family to an escape room.
- Spend Time with Hometown Friends – Escape rooms are the perfect way to spend quality time with your friends from home before leaving to go to college. You’ll make memories that will last the distance and have a lot of fun while doing it.
- Enjoy the Fun –Planning a fun grad party or night at an escape room lets you enjoy the fun of summer before the reality of college sets in.
- Find a Major – If you’re still undecided, exploring your sense of adventure at any point, even during your graduation party could be beneficial. Escape rooms like The Dig could awaken the inner Indiana Jones in you.
- Test Your Skills – Make your party a fun competition between rival colleges you’re attending or boys vs. girls. See who really developed better escape skills in those 12 years of school.
College Graduate– Grab Your Friends for a Night of Fun
Congratulations grad, you hit a major milestone in your life. Graduating from college is no small feat and deserves to be celebrated. A dinner party or cookout probably seems a little dull compared to the fast paced week you just had with finals – an escape room graduation party can keep up with the times.
- Celebrate – You did it, now it’s time to celebrate you and all your accomplishments. Go up against the clock and show everyone just how college educated you are.
- Let off Steam – Graduates usually already have a job or internship lined up and work can be stressful. And if you don’t, we know the job search is stressful too. A grad party at Paranoia Quest will get your mind out of work and into the escape.
Celebrate with Paranoia Quest
You can achieve whatever you want in life. All you have to do is believe that you can. You graduated, but do you believe you can escape the room? Who knows, maybe you’ll even set a record you can brag about in your new stage in life. At Paranoia Quest we are all about helping you have the perfect experience no matter the occasion. Book your room at our Atlanta or Buford location now or call us at (678) 828-4410.